Friday, March 11, 2011

Shiloh Chapter 12-15

Chapter 12
     It's very hard to have Shiloh in the house after keeping him a secret. After supper I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and I peer in the mirror and look at Shiloh. Just then Dad comes to Shiloh's box and let him lick it clean. David is lying like me to his parents. I have really got to stop lying, right now I'm just making other people lie.      That night. I hear a truck pull up to our house, It's Judd Travers! He came in the door without asking, just barging in. He says that someone said you had my DOG! He was angrier than a bull in a rodeo. 

Chapter 13
     I'm back to not sleeping again, because--because we have to bring Shiloh back to Judd! I really am going to miss Shiloh in a day cause that is when we bring him there. My mom tries to cheer me up by telling me that at least I brought joy and love to this family, well right now I didn't care I was going to miss Shiloh a lot. That daylight when no ones awake I get out of bed get dressed and head down to Travers. Right about 100 yards away from Judd's right then and there I see a doe eating on some tall grass when I hear a gun shot and it almost hit the doe! The doe ran and ran ............... then boom, doe down and out. I could see Judd standing on his porch with a rifle.

Chapter 14
     Hes wearing an army t-shirt and came down toward me. He was going to grab the doe's legs when he actually came to talk to me. He said the doe was eating at his garden but I didn't see anything about doe eating at a garden. I knew he killed the doe on purpose and out of season. I told him I make a deal if you let me keep Shiloh I won't tell the warden that you killed a doe. He said no, instead he made a deal if I work for him for twenty hours then I can keep Shiloh. I made the deal but there was something about the deal I was not allowed to tell the warden about the doe or else the deals off.

Chapter 15
     As soon as I got home I told everybody about the news, they were all happy and right away mom gave me a death hug I could barely breathe. Dad says "Thought he wasn't selling." I said we struck a deal. "All I got to do is work for him for twenty hours. Everybody burst into happiness. Even Shiloh. After I was done with the work me and Shiloh played near the house and just had fun all day.

2 comments: