Friday, March 25, 2011

Letters home

#1
     Dear Mom,
Camp Green Lake isn't that bad. There it is so fun you could practically swim and sleep at the same time! I've almost got my swim badge, next it's a rock climbing badge. I have been working real hard. After the rock climbing badge its 5ft hole badge. Camp is great!
     It would be better if I hadn't made friends. Most of my friends are on the 5ft hole badge, guess what they tell me you have to do it a lot of times. I'm probably going to do a lot better so I complete that badge. Well since I came to camp everything in the rec room is still not broken, I thought everything would break because of our bad luck.
                                                               
                                                                        Your Son,
                                                                        X-ray

#2
     Dear Mom,
Camp Green Lake is so not nice and I wish I wasn't here at all. I told this new kid whose nickname is Caveman. He isn't bad. He was the first one to find something the warden might like. I told him earlier that if you find something give it to me. In the wreck room everything is broken. Its more worse than jail. Camp is the worst place on Earth!


                                                                    Your Son,
                                                                     X-ray

No comments:

Post a Comment