Friday, February 18, 2011

Chapters 1-7 Shiloh

Chapter 1 
    The day Shiloh came, was when we had a big Sunday dinner. He was VERY skinny from what I saw, but he was actually a poor and hungry dog. He looked sad but I couldn't tell because he was like 50 feet away. I wondered how he was going to live here but he kept following me back to my house. He slept under the chicken coop that night. I told my father about this and he saw it was a Beagle. He wandered if it was Judd Travers dog because he heard that he lost a dog a few weeks ago.                                    

Chapter 2-3                                                                                                                                                  Every supper we have is leftover from lunch. I worried about that Beagle. Dad and I went over to Judd Travers Trailer. About 20 seconds before we got there dogs were barking. He had seven dogs he said that it was his.    Chapter 3 I dream of Shiloh every night though I am hungry. I saw Shiloh again in the woods he was a little skinnier but I hid him under an Oak tree so that he won't get wet.  He was very quiet so I would bring him food every now and then atleast 3 times a day. I got hungry but if it's to keep a dog safe I will. I'm starting to collect cans to help Shiloh.

Chapter 4-5
   Judd doesn't name his dogs he usually justs says bad words or dog 1,dog 2,dog 3,dog 4 that's it. I decided to let Shiloh run free sometimes but he doesn't run far without me. He is a good dog. Every day I give him part of my breakfast, lunch and dinner and he is happy about it. Ma asks if I want to practice shooting.  Chapter 5   I have three problems 1 'where to keep Shiloh check'  2'Would Shiloh be quiet check' 3 'How am I going to sneak food out of the house for Shiloh uncheck. Shiloh is standing on his hind legs now waiting for me. Shiloh always gives me a lick when I bring him food. Judd wants me to wait for Shiloh. I've got atleast 20 cans.

Chapter 6-7
   It was raining and I was worried about Shiloh. He only had a tree to cover him. I could hear him whimpering in my thoughts. My thoughts are not always right so I just imagine it. Dad took me on his morning paper route. Chapter 7  My friend David just got back from his vacation. He always wants me to come over or he comes over.  I went over to see Shiloh he was sitting there and I thought Judd found him. David asked me if I wanted to come over that noon. I went over and I didn't talk about Shiloh. After that was done I went over to the market to get food for Shiloh.

2 comments: