Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My life in 8-12 years

I would like to become a N.F.L superstar linebacker for the New England Patriots. The thing I think I'm ready for the N.F.L.                                                 


               Journal  March 22, 2022
I would be going to the BCS Championship. I would be calling my favorite tiger time teacher Mr.Orlano. I would tell him I was going to the N.F.L after this game. I would ask him what his favorite team is so I would also tell him I might go to that team but mostly I will be going to The New England Patriots. I would go to his favorite team for 2 years. After lifting weights doing pull ups and running 20 miles I felt like I was ready for the N.F.L. The meeting I was talked to by Mr.Orlano's favorite coach.  He asked me for a contract. I was thinking about it then it hit me,why not go to his favorite team then head to the The New England Patriots. I was ready, I said "Deal". I was excited this had never happened before to me ever! "This is the greatest day of my LIFE! I told my coach to let me play this game, because I had a shot with and history. I had 57 sacks and 33 interceptions this year. Thank goodness I had 1 last game till the N.F.L. I couldn't wait. In that game it was 35to10 we actually won the BCS championship! I'm ready for the N.F.L. I had 3 sacks and 2 interceptions. The first interception I caught was for a touchdown. I'm done I've done what I could do and now I am done with this story hoped you liked it! 
              

No comments:

Post a Comment